We try to outdo our performance year after year. As a result of the collaborative effort, determination and hard work, we are proud to say that we:
- have integrated a high number of students to mainstream schools
- assisted a number of our ex-students to find employment in different organizations
- won the following awards and recognitions: – 2019, 2016 and 2014 Dubai Award for Sustainable Transport in the Special Needs Category; 2010 Khalifa Award for Education as Outstanding Special Needs Centre; 2011 Princess Haya Award for Special Education as Outstanding Director
- became the first special needs centre to be certified by the HAAD or Health Authority of Abu Dhabi
- were the only private disability centre to represent UAE in the International Abilympics held in Japan in 2007
- have been the first centre outside U.S.A. to be accredited as Competent Learner Model implementation site by Tucci Learning Solutions, USA. since 2010
- in 2015, became the first special needs centre in the U.A.E. to be accredited by ASDAN, a UK-based pioneering curriculum development and awarding body, offering programmes and recognized qualifications that explicitly develop skills for learning, skills for employment and skills for life.
- organized training seminars and conferences by renowned specialists from around the world such as Vicci Tucci of Tucci Learning Solutions, Gary Mesibov of TEACCH, University of North Carolina, Pam Duncan of UK Dyslexia Institute, Dr. Sue Buckley of UK Down Syndrome Educational Trust and many more.